24.12.09

Another Nifty Trio

More from the Kirksville Arts Association ...
For economy's sake, we put two programs on one sheet before making copies. I tried three, but the text was too small. The ticket sheet is below. As many times as I've made tickets, I'm not sure if I've ever gotten it perfect. I like ten to a page and arranged such that you could put the sheets in a three-ring binder. And if you have a trimmer with a perforating wheel, the ticket can be removed easily while the rest of the sheet is intact.Pentimento was an exhibit of fabrics created by two professors from Truman State University. The main graphic is a photo I took of one of the fabrics. I think I chose this one because it was tropical and what better way to combat a frigid Missouri winter than the tropics?

The Kirksville High School Class of 1964 celebrated 35 years in 2009, and two of the classmates displayed their works in the Kirksville Art Center. This one was difficult. I looked up yearbooks from the mid-60s, anything really from that era for inspiration. I'm not sure if I came through with the blocky "mod" theme I was hoping to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment