23.11.10

Textures 2

To continue the theme from two weeks ago, here are some more textures found in the water.

These were taken with the aide of a creek running west of the house, to border the south side of Riverside Cemetery.


If you think the last two look alike, you're right. I flipped and flopped the center image to see what would happen.



I had some fun with this one. Top left is the original image, top right is full-blown auto-enhance, and the last one is in the middle. A really funky stained glass panel comes to mind when looking at top right.



These are just straight shots, no enhancing. I think they'd look good upside down, too.

There may be more to come. I'm still sorting through the digital pile. I believe I saw one that looked like vinyl record grooves, except it's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment