13.9.11

KHS Class of '66: Celebrating Creative Energy

This exhibit for KAA showcases the artists of the Kirksville High School Class of 1966. I really enjoy putting something together for a multi-artist display, as I'm inspired by their output.

Putting a white bar between the images gives the impression of an offset window frame. However, and I almost did it this time, I thought long and hard about giving each image its own poster. I may still try it for this batch to see what it'd look like for future reference.

While the black and orange text may seem a little odd, they are the colors of Kirksville High.

Next week I'll discuss a project for the Red Barn Arts & Crafts Festival, which is this weekend. I would've done it this week, but there is always last minute information as things get put into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment