8.10.13

Odds and Ends

A new seasonal fundraiser was added to the Kirksville Arts calendar: ARToberfest.

 
I was inspired by a wine label, and as with wine labels, especially with the artsy sketch of the winery, in this case, the Kirksville Arts Center. The design can be altered over the coming years. I do like the scripty font, so that'll stay.
 
Then we have a Thank You ad (newspaper) for this year's Red Barn Arts & Crafts Festival. I've seen many such ads that list just the names. Have some pictures from the event! Show them why they are being thanked, that way they may be inspired to give again next year. And the year after that. And it's never a bad time to push for new members, or remind those who haven't renewed. (Like me, and I really need to take care of that.)
Inadvertently off last week, and I'll be off next week due to a research trip. (I'm purposely disconnecting as much as possible in order to focus.) See you October 29!


No comments:

Post a Comment