8.4.14

I'm alive!

Well! This has been an unexpected hiatus.

Lots of research has been going on, lots of writing, and … little else. The Resorts at Sea project is humming along, with some unexpected twists and turns in the Section of Fine Arts/Maritime Commission competition to decorate American President Lines’ President Jackson-class. I’m still trying to wrap my head around these developments.

The Perlin exhibit is coming along nicely. I’m probably over-thinking things, but to borrow from Vice-President Biden, “It’s a big ****ing deal.” Final details will be worked out in the coming months, because the catalogue has to go to print sometime.

Now I have been working on a few projects. As soon as one of them gets hung, I’ll share photos. (Yeah, it’s that big.)

And I need to make a decision that will affect at least the next two years. (Da-da-duuuuhn!)

Ok! Regular content next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment