25.1.11

KAA's Digital Camera Workshops

I have rarely cracked open the manual on my digital camera.

(Yes, there are those who, when I say that, say, "You bastard." But I know mine isn't the only one collecting dust.)

I wish I could say I simply grab my camera, go out and take pictures. It's not that easy. I'm always experimenting with the settings. There are days when everything clicks, and days when I want to take a hammer to the damn thing. I won't even discuss the ratio of keepers to the ones that will never see the light of day.

Fortunately, Jana Russon and Kirksville Arts are providing the wonderful service of digital camera workshops so folks can learn the ins and outs of their cameras.


The pics are mine. The caption on the squirrel photo is a whimsical touch that either they like or haven't noticed yet. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment