1.2.11

Twelve Angry Men

A few weeks back, a friend of mine posted on Facebook he was watching this movie. At the time, I was, too. It's a classic. Henry Fonda, Lee J. Cobb, Jack Warden, directed by Sidney Lumet. He also mentioned that when in high school, they read the text aloud. I had totally forgotten when I was in high school (in a different state), that we did, as well. The author, Reginald Rose, wrote it for television, had a hand in the movie, and later adapted it for the stage.


The photograph is mine. I erased the sky in order to put in the black background. I tried it with the sky in, but it just didn't work. It was a gut decision on using lower case for the text. I think the movie did it (no, that's not why), but they used a sans serif. Maybe because angry men are usually "small" men in character. I'm split on whether I like this with a border or without.

No comments:

Post a Comment