11.12.12

Digital Grab Bag + Exhibit Teaser

After taking pictures one afternoon, I looked to see what all was on there. Surprised at the quantity, I dumped everything to the computer, which I discovered hadn't been done since mid-September. (At least it was September of this year.)
 
Is it a rock or an island?
 
A nice vista, and some nice pops of color amongst the rocks.
 
The mummified remains of the Loch Ness Monster? No just a stick. And I wonder
what Bob Ross would say about those clouds?

A foggy day ... No tricks with the one on the right, just reflections
on the river. The blues were that of the left image, but I like it
better in black and white.
 
 
EXHIBIT TEASER
 

The three images above are drafts of information banners for the Bernard Perlin retrospective exhibit I'm working on. Still a ways to go, as shown in the text in the right hand graphic, but ways ahead of where I was in the beginning. More details to come next month!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment