10.12.09

Random Shots: Part Deux: Nature

Related links: Abstract NatureRandom Shots: Part Deux: NatureIt Runs in the Family ..., Random Nature, Summer in Wapsi State ParkDam Shots

Ah, wilderness!

The water shot is from downtown Denver. Ok, so it's not technically wilderness. But when I think of wilderness, I think of the natural elements. There are several subtle curves in this image. And on the left, the reflecting light calls to mind stars and/or abstract constellations.

The rocky scenes are between Denver and Boulder. Again, I just like the natural linear patterns in rock formations.
I started taking close-ups of bark a couple years ago. The patterns are fascinating to me, bordering on the abstract. Several of mine were in an exhibit in the Kirksville Arts Center next to some wood carvings. (Oh which CD is that photo on?) Enjoy!


Related links: Abstract NatureIt Runs in the Family ..., Random Nature, Summer in Wapsi State ParkDam Shots

No comments:

Post a Comment